Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Where is the oddest/weirdest place you have ever had sex?

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 7:35 AM
Replies (11-20):
autumn_beauty
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Cornfield is my weirdest places so far. lol

jessi2girls
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Against a police station (outside of it, against the buildings wall),  in a fire truck, under a bridge, on the office desk, hood of a car, inside of cars, and all over our one apartment.

momalove123
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I think the weirdest for me was with my ex, he cheated on me with a girl I always disliked since I went to school with her, and we had sex in her car, he was borrowing her car. It was a real messed up relatiionship we had,I was young and didn't know how to handle a relationship like that.

youngmami07
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:58 AM
In a movie theater, church parking lot haha
ShaeD
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Oh I can't believe I'm confessing this~ In the back room of Naturalizer during store hours while I was the only employee on duty. I was 18 and newly engaged. 

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:09 AM

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one to have sex in a store while it was open for business.

Quoting ShaeD:

Oh I can't believe I'm confessing this~ In the back room of Naturalizer during store hours while I was the only employ on duty. I was 18 and newly engaged. 

ShaeD
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Me too. I didn't realize this was a featured post when I replied LMAO

Quoting steelcrazy:

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one to have sex in a store while it was open for business.

Quoting ShaeD:

Oh I can't believe I'm confessing this~ In the back room of Naturalizer during store hours while I was the only employ on duty. I was 18 and newly engaged. 

beaularson91
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:16 AM

on the passenger seat of our car in the middle of a parking lot on the edge of the river under a bridge lol

surfgrl60
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

A park under a picnic table. Or up against a building at night. embarrassed Its not like it was a random guy. lol. It was my ex Fiance. Oh, A target parking lot on lunch break. lol. That was when I was in HS. I think there have been a few parking lots. OMG, and just recently a Church. My husband has keys and he always wanted to do that. So we went off in a room of the church. lol.

WildCat73
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Behind a church building , i was young and so darn stupid

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN