My dd2 finally got a IEP last year in April. Well, in May we had her tested at a private Dr office. I did not get the results of that till after school ended. They are happy with what the school is doing for her now but have some more suggestions for the school to add to her IEP. So do I go to the meet and greet and tell the teacher that her IEP might be altered or wait a few weeks. Its mainly that the Dr office wants her to be able to go to the councilers office when she needs it because she has horrible test anxitiy and that she should be allowed to use a computer for more of her assignments because it will tell her when she is spelling things wrong etc... I have 2 copies of what the doctor said so I can always send a copy in and if they need it again I can copy my copy and send it to them. I want to keep a copy for myself.
So when would you reopen a IEP?