Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

http://cdn2.mamapop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/peaches-n-cream-barbie-1980s.jpg

I am just using these barbie as a example it could be any Barbie Doll.

Do you remember playing with one and what was your favorite Barbie Doll?

by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Replies (11-19):
lalasmama2007
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:21 PM
My sister and I loved barbies! My sister had the Peaches and Cream one pictured.
diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Aug. 11, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Yes I played with Barbies. I don't remember which one was my favorite. I also wanted a Barbie dream house. I was at Toys R Us earlier this week and seeing the Barbie dream house brought back some old memories.
CometGirl
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I had many Barbies.  I still have the first one my brother bought for me.  He also bought me a Barbie car and a Barbie house.  And my mom would sew and knit clothes.  I remember playing with them for hours.

TheBabyFactory4
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 5:37 PM
And my girls have a few

Quoting jen113000:

I loved barbies! I had so many!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TroyboysMom
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 3:29 AM

Oh, wow. I had tons of Barbie dolls (Barbies, Kens, Skippers, Kellys, Midges, whatever.). I had a couple houses, a pool, and some cars, too. I was a Barbie fanatic - My grandpa even built me a Barbie "schoolhouse."

Julie122
by Member on Aug. 12, 2012 at 10:19 AM

i loved barbies...used to play them for hours

lizzig
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2012 at 10:49 AM

had them but never really got into them.  i had many of my older sisters dolls & a few of my own but i wasn't a big barbie girl

janitablue
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 10:51 AM

I wish I knew you when I was a kid. We would have ton of fun playing with your barbie dolls.happy

Quoting TroyboysMom:

Oh, wow. I had tons of Barbie dolls (Barbies, Kens, Skippers, Kellys, Midges, whatever.). I had a couple houses, a pool, and some cars, too. I was a Barbie fanatic - My grandpa even built me a Barbie "schoolhouse."

TroyboysMom
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 6:57 PM

I had a pretty big extended family, and the grandmas kept trying to "compete" to outdo each other (Both wanted to be grandmother of the year.), it made for a LOT of stuff. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN