Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Do you get upset when the kids start school ?

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:33 AM
  • 21 Replies

Kinda have that sadness of another year of Growing for them, ect ?

We always have a good time the first month out of school then I start counting the days down till it starts HAHA but as the week approches her starting First grade and being at school I start feeling kinda down about it- DONT WORRY, This will pass quick bahaha Once we are back in our routine, I will wish for her to be out again.... its so hectic during School year with homework,ect

by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tabpaige
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Its definitely hectic.. I try hard to stay on a specific schedule but I feel bad for the kids because they don't have much play time .. the only part that makes ne sad is them growing up and me getting older.. this is my son's last year of elementary school and my 6 yr old is going into 2nd grade... and I just turned 27... yikes! Lol.. but other than being bored at hone without them, I'm ready for them to go back...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
little.worthen
by Tess on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:42 AM
I feel the same as you. I'm pretty much really happy/upset. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:44 AM

I had a hard time when they were younger, but now it is party time for my girl friends and I.  lol

fatcat0908
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:44 AM
I hate back to school time. I wish summer was nine months and school was three...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SahmTam
by Tammy on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Yep, I get that nostalgic sadness at the beginning of each year and at the end of each year. I'm sure it will hit this year since it's my oldest's last year of elementary school.

M4LG5
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:00 AM
It's always an exciting time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalDawn2506
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:49 AM

I felt lost when DD started school but this is her first yr though I will see how I feel as she gets older lol.

janitablue
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 12:18 PM

No ,I don't get sad ,but I reflect on how the summer was spend. I wish I had could have spend time with my son going to the zoo and museum.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 12:22 PM
I'm always excited to get back to learning and to a routine. We homeschool so my kids don't get shipped off for the day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2mylilgirlz
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 12:25 PM
Sad..:( dd started kinder so this is all so new. Gonna take some getting used to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)