Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

2 days into the school year

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:43 PM
  • 8 Replies
My child has already lost a jacket. I labeled everything, even the spare undies and socks I had to send in but not the jacket. I wasn't expecting him to be cold while waiting for the bus.
Hopefully since its so early in the year it will be easy to find and this isn't how the rest of the year is going to go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
hriabywx4
by Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:46 PM
We lost a lunchbox :( it is labeled so hopefully we'll find it :) kiddo is in kindergarten is I'm just thankful he had a good first two days and made it to and from on the bus!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aj23
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Mine is in kindergarten too.
The bus is the one place I'm not worried about. He's the 2nd stop in the morning and my niece is the 1st. She gets off the bus at school with him and they eat breakfast together and his class is on the way to hers. Then in the afternoons the teachers get him on the bus and if he was to miss his stop my sister is the next house so a quick phone call would have her talking to the driver and my niece would raise a stink if he wasn't on the bus or tried to get off somewhere else. They are really close and riding the bus together is the best thing ever to them.

Quoting hriabywx4:

We lost a lunchbox :( it is labeled so hopefully we'll find it :) kiddo is in kindergarten is I'm just thankful he had a good first two days and made it to and from on the bus!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2Busy4Choas
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Most schools have a Lost and Found box- ask the Teacher and go look in it or give her the description of it .... Good Luck

frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:19 AM

We had that happen with lunch box.  It somehow got in the wrong rooms tote they take to lunch room.  As soon as dd did not come home with something, we went right back to the school to look for it or report it.  I always label outerwear first.

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:44 AM

Bump

Cherish77
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 5:26 AM
Dd lost her glasses, sigh. >:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hriabywx4
by Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Oh no!!!

Quoting Cherish77:

Dd lost her glasses, sigh. >:(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 2:45 PM

We've made it through the 1st 3 days w/o losing anything : )  Hope his jacket turns up soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN