Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Are you all having as hard of a time as I am getting up this a.m.?

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 7:01 AM
  • 52 Replies

Happy Monday! The weather is really cool here. It's awesome sleeping weather, and all I've been able to do this morning is walk from room to room and lie down (lol). How is your morning going?

by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 7:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chymerra
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Pretty good and it was cool here too. Loving it. 

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:02 AM

I didn't have too much trouble getting up today- of course, I've been awake since 5:40 and am still in my pj's : )

Tuesdays are my hardest-to-get-up days for some reason. And tomorrow I have to be up and showered to take ds1 to an early dentist appt. Ugh!

mommynac
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Isn't it great? I love fall.

Quoting Chymerra:

Pretty good and it was cool here too. Loving it. 

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:37 AM

I'm loving the chilly weather, although it energizes me.  I was up early today or well early for me. lol  At 8:20.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:38 AM
its going just fine and i am just tired is all i might just go relax why the baby is napping this morning and then about 2;45 P.M. we will walk to get son from his 1st day of school..
StephB060811
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Having a very had time getting up this morning, but that is prolly because last night was the first night in over a week that my one year old finally slept in her own bed and all night. Need a little more recooperating lol.

mommynac
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:43 AM

I am happy for you. Green with envy, too.

Quoting steelcrazy:

I'm loving the chilly weather, although it energizes me.  I was up early today or well early for me. lol  At 8:20.

mommynac
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Still in your PJs. I'm at my desk waiting for the caffiene to kick in ; )

Quoting wakymom:

I didn't have too much trouble getting up today- of course, I've been awake since 5:40 and am still in my pj's : )

Tuesdays are my hardest-to-get-up days for some reason. And tomorrow I have to be up and showered to take ds1 to an early dentist appt. Ugh!

mommynac
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Sounds like fun : )

Quoting auntangelofsix:

its going just fine and i am just tired is all i might just go relax why the baby is napping this morning and then about 2;45 P.M. we will walk to get son from his 1st day of school..

mommynac
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Awesome!

Quoting StephB060811:

Having a very had time getting up this morning, but that is prolly because last night was the first night in over a week that my one year old finally slept in her own bed and all night. Need a little more recooperating lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN