Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A squirt of water=a fat lip (piog)

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 12:46 PM
  • 11 Replies

I am still fumming from my neighbour kids...Last night they were walking by (both going into grade 9 my son is 7) My DS squirted water from his water bottle at them (granted not smart and I talked to him about that) but these kids called him a F'ing Idi*t and punched him in the mouth.

My father predeeced to give my crying DS crap for squriting them. I was upstairs came flying down, tended to my DS bleeding lip. I wanted to go and deal with the kids my father said it was my DS fault for splashing them.

Now granted my son should not have done that but really going into grade 9 and you are going to curse at a young child and punch him in the mouth??

Now I have issues with this family stole my son wagon because "it looked like theirs" The parents have called him a brat (I was there I told them to never speak to my child like that) The father while driving (I was walking of course) served into a puddle and splashed both me and my DS.

Now last night my dad went all off saying that he had never been hated like he is here, well he may not have been but I always have been

by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmaliaD
by Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:11 PM

if that happened i would be calling the cops and telling the parents you need to give your shit head kids a kiss goodbye - i am having them charged with assult on a minor and you helped - throwing the book at you horrible trashy lot.   i told you to leave us alone - now i am going ot teach you why you should have listened you garbage.   i would really do it - i woudl freaking flip out!   if you witnessed the assult get them charged.

Connorsmommy13
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I didnt witiness it my father did I was upstairs using the bathing heard my sons crying and came down stairs.

kjbugsmom1517
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:22 PM
If a 9th grader hit my 2nd grader id be flipping the f out too! I dont care the reason! The violence didnt solve anything and was absolutely not matching to the crime! Def be talking to the parents if nothing else. Thats rediculous!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cindy18
by Cruella on Aug. 20, 2012 at 2:01 PM
I definitely think you should have called the cops. A 9th grader is old enough to know better than to hit a 7 year old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aetrom
by Gold Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 4:35 PM
I would have called the cops. Especially with the background...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen113000
by Jenna on Aug. 20, 2012 at 4:56 PM
I agree.

Quoting Cindy18:

I definitely think you should have called the cops. A 9th grader is old enough to know better than to hit a 7 year old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Qsmiling
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Quoting Cindy18:

Agree.It's also a good way to teach your son how to handle this kind of situation. 

LucyHarper
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 5:11 PM

He shouldn't have cursed at him and hit him, he is old enough to know better and should be held responsible, and your son shouldn't have been squirting him with a water bottle. Both boys need to be disciplined, he shouldn't have reacted like that and your child should have known better then to pick a fight like that. Did they steal the wagon, or did they take it on accident mistaking it for their own? Why did they call him a brat? Did he splash you on purpose, or was there simply a puddle?

smurfy88
by Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Why didnt you call the cops
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 5:15 PM

I hope your son's ok now. 

I'm glad you talked w/ him about how he should not have squirted the boys, but they were waaay out of line w/ what they did. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)