Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Back in the Day 8/22

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:21 PM
  • 16 Replies

Monchhichis

Rugrats

by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Threes.Company
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:22 PM

What the heck is Monchichis?  LOL!

My younger brother was a big Rug Rats fan.

momof754
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this

omg, i still love the monchichi's!!!!!! my daughter even has my old dolls

chinosruca
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I almost forgot about the Monchichis! Lol. My little brother was into the Rugrats.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PandaBear1990
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:35 PM

I loved the Monchichis!! Never knew what they were called though lol. And I'm still a fan of Rugrats. They've got full episodes on Youtube. My girls watch them now :)

jen113000
by Jenna on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:36 PM
I watched rug rats with my sister
No idea what the other one is
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I HATE Rugrats - that was always banned when my kids were little. I don't remember it when I was little - I think I'm too old..LOL

I so remember Moncihchis but I was never into them and never owned any. As soon as I saw the pic tho...the dang theme song popped into my head! LOL

Jinx - Homeschooling, Scouting & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Star Scout Ian 1/98, Scout Sean 9/00, Junior GS Heidi 4/03. Wife to Joe & Alpha to German Shepherd Spazz.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Like Jinx, I have that freakin' Monchichi theme song stuck in my head now.  Thanks Janita.  Obviously I remember the Monchichis, I think that I had one, but wasn't really into them.

I can honestly say that I don't know much about the Rug Rats at all.  I've never watched the show and neither have my kids.

TJFBGMommy
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:31 PM

I had a couple of Monchichi's but never really got into them. I very much dislike the Rugrats, always have.

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:45 PM

My sister had a Monchichi.

I love the Rugrats! Thanks to the videos I got for myself, my kids are familiar w/ them. One of dd's fave Christmas books is A Rugrats Night Before Christmas, although I'm not sure if that's b/c it's Rugrats or b/c I do the voices when I read it to her : )

janitablue
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Quoting steelcrazy:

Like Jinx, I have that freakin' Monchichi theme song stuck in my head now.  Thanks Janita.  Obviously I remember the Monchichis, I think that I had one, but wasn't really into them.

I can honestly say that I don't know much about the Rug Rats at all.  I've never watched the show and neither have my kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)