Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Justice clothing store

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:17 PM
  • 38 Replies

I need some opinions and advice from fellow Cafemomers. My dd is 11 and wants to shop at a store called Justice. All the cool kids have clothes from there. I have never heard of it? Can anybody tell me more about it? Thanks in advance!

by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jen113000
by Jenna on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:20 PM
It's in my mall. That's all I know as I have boys. My niece who is 11 loves that store though!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
autiemama516
by Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Quoting jen113000:

It's in my mall. That's all I know as I have boys. My niece who is 11 loves that store though!

Thanks. We will have to check it out!

KKmommy3
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this

It is comparable to the childrens place if you ask me.  Right now everything has sparkles and bright neon colors.  All girly stuff.  and right age level for your 11 yr old.  the only thing is, it is slightly more pricey than the Childrens place, expect ot pay $30-$50 for the newest trends, and then thee are lots of sale stuff in the back usually.  This store is in malls and online.  I have only bought a few things from there, but the kids seem to love them.

brandi2781
by Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Some of the clothes are cute and some of them are slutty looking. It is way over priced, IMO, I am talking $25 for a tee shirt. I have never looked but they may have a web page so you could check it out there first before going.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom22angels38
by Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:27 PM
Justice is a mixture of things that I would never let my dd wear in a million years, and cute outfits that I'm okay with... Never, ever pay full price because they offer 40% coupons or in-store sales practically every other day. If you stumble upon a non-sale day, then just ask the associate when the next sale will be and wait it out. They have everything from long skirts, to teeny-tiny skirts, to sweatpants or yoga pants. They sell shoes, socks, and underwear. They sell t-shirts, and tops, and camis. Why don't you look it up online to see what you think before making a trip to the mall. I think the website is www.shop-justice.com. If its not, then just do a general Google search for Justice clothing and it should come right up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nebcutie
by Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this
We always waited out for the sale. They do have them all the time. My dd loved that store and with the sales it made it worth it. My dd is not into them as much anymore but we do like the bras from there so that and gifts is the only thing i buy there now.

Quoting mom22angels38:

Justice is a mixture of things that I would never let my dd wear in a million years, and cute outfits that I'm okay with... Never, ever pay full price because they offer 40% coupons or in-store sales practically every other day. If you stumble upon a non-sale day, then just ask the associate when the next sale will be and wait it out. They have everything from long skirts, to teeny-tiny skirts, to sweatpants or yoga pants. They sell shoes, socks, and underwear. They sell t-shirts, and tops, and camis. Why don't you look it up online to see what you think before making a trip to the mall. I think the website is www.shop-justice.com. If its not, then just do a general Google search for Justice clothing and it should come right up.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaytee
by Jen on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:50 PM
It's expensive unless you shop clearance or sales. I think it's comparable to TCP.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommasaint
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:51 PM

I compromise with my DD and get her jeans there and a few tops. Sometimes they have cute tops that aren't to "flashy" for my taste. Most of the clothing I wouldn't allow her to wear, but I do like their jeans!

kngarber
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:53 PM
2 moms liked this

Way overpriced.  If you go to TJ Maxx or Marshalls they have their stuff for 75% less.  Then she can have her brand named clothes and you don't spend an obsene amount of money. 

kngarber
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:54 PM
3 moms liked this

The first time I ever walked in one I walked right back out when there was a 48.00 SKIRT.  LOL!  I refuse to pay more for my childs clothes than I pay for my own.  Yeah I am one of THOSE moms. 

Quoting brandi2781:

Some of the clothes are cute and some of them are slutty looking. It is way over priced, IMO, I am talking $25 for a tee shirt. I have never looked but they may have a web page so you could check it out there first before going.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)