Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids
Do ou throw a birthday party for our child every year?

When I was going up we had one occasionally, like for maybe our 5th 10th & other "milestone" birthdays & the other years my parents just had a special birthday dinner or took me out to eat, but not a full blown party every year.

We had three kids & one on the way, 4birthday parties every year just seems crazy... But it also seems everyone does it these days, do you?
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Replies (61-64):
Trippin
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:51 PM

BUMP!

jclovinlife
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:01 PM
I have 3 kids with birthdays spanned over 4months, I do a party for each of them every year, we keep the number down to 4 guests unless family is invited.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frzmamaof4
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:02 PM

We don't feel the need to really do a party every year, but the grandparents come together @ our home and we have cake & ice cream. We've even went on family vacations as birthday celebrations.

holland0226
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Oh yeah! I LOVE birthdays!! It's like our childrens special day/week! They get a huge party with everyone in their class and neighborhood friends around 50-100 people, usually somewhere cool, (Pump It Up, rent out the local pool, ect...) and everything they want. We down play Christmas gifts as we are usually away from home, and we try to make it about family and Jesus's birth. So Birthdays are big! Every year!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN