Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

this school is ridiculous!!!

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:59 PM
  • 3 Replies
Idk if u have read my last post entitled "do u consider this bullying" but if not it was about my DD getting shoved down by a boy and then later the same boy cutting her hair. Well we had problems with the teacher as well bc she had twice confused my DD with another and instead of putting her on the bus she was kept as car pick up. Well that was last year. Now today.... she was supposed to be car pickup bc it is an early dismissal day. I get there and wait in line...no DD. Her teacher walks up to the car and says " I completely forgot she was supposed to be car pick up!" So now I had to race home to try and beat the bus. I just barely got here as the bus pulled up!!! Irate!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hfs1998
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I missed the other post.  You should file a police report on the bullying incident.  Our daughter was shoved to the ground by a boy.  My first trip was to the school to inform them of what happened (it occured on school property after school let out) and then my next step was to the police station.  We did not press charges as the boy wasn't a chronic offender but the officers went to his house and talked to him.  Scared the heck out of him and his guardians (surprise, no parents) came down on him like a ton of bricks.  He apologized to my daughter and they aren't friends but are friendly with each other now.  This was in 5th grade but I would do it at any grade level.

corrinacs
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I would def. talk to someone about the bullying incident and also about the teacher that keeps confusing your child and sending them off on the bus when they are supposed to be picked up!  That's dangerous :/.

stressedmama24
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Well there were two incidents of mixing up my daughter with another last year in kindergarten. She is in first grade now and it is a different teacher. We sent a note to school yesterday saying DD would be car pick up yesterday AND today. The teacher put her as car pick up yesterday but not today. I was so upset!

Quoting corrinacs:

I would def. talk to someone about the bullying incident and also about the teacher that keeps confusing your child and sending them off on the bus when they are supposed to be picked up!  That's dangerous :/.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)