Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Are you ready for halloween?

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:12 PM
  • 28 Replies

My son is watching the Disney channel. They are already advertising Halloween TV show specials. I notice that party city has a commercial for Halloween costume. Are you ready for Halloween? Do you celebrate it ? Do you know what  type of costume your child is going to be for halloween?

by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
party_of_5
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I am ready to decorate. I love Halloween. I have to get my youngest DS a costume (still doesn't know what he wants to be) my other two have their's already- bought after halloween last year.

Cindy18
by Cruella on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:22 PM
I am starting to get there. I have lots of Halloween stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:28 PM
We don't really do much decorating, but my dd already has her costume.
party_of_5
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:29 PM

I have a friend & her DD is the same age as my youngest (7) & she said that they were driving down the street the other day & a commercia came on for a x rated store Well H said she wanted to go to Chrystal's (it's an adult store) because they said they have the best hlloween costumes around. My friend almost had a wreck b/c she couldn't stop laughing.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:31 PM

I'm not even close to being ready.  lol  I need to dig out my decorations and stuff, but don't know when I'll get around to it.  My boys haven't even started thinking about what they will be.  We usually are rushing around the evening before their school's halloween party trying to decide on costumes.

melisawoosley
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:31 PM
We celebrate Halloween and my kids are excited but we don't have everything yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockabillybetty
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:32 PM
We are nuts over Halloween!! Both our families are. Our kids have their costumes already we wanted to avoid the sell outs my bby girl is gna be pocahontas cus she looks just like her! And my son picked Darth Maul from Star Wars :) he loves Star Wars he even has his red duble light saber already
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nova.mommy
by Kristi on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Door mat

I think my door needs this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jess821
by Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:33 PM
I freaking LOVE Halloween!!

Ds got his costume about a week ad a half ago. I'm making dd a Snow White tutu costume so were almost ready :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aj23
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:59 PM
I love Halloween. I make my sons costumes so I need to get started soon but he doesn't know if he wants to be a firetruck/fireman or a train again. I'll probably end up making both since he plays with them all year long. He still plays with his train costume from last year every time he's outside.
I also make 3 my nieces costumes too. The 18 year old and her husband and his cousin are going to be willy wonka and 2 oompa loompas, my 9 year niece is going to be Frankie Stien and my 6 year old niece wants to be a ladybug this week but she wanted to be a princess last week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN