Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Kitchen Talk for September 24th

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 6:33 AM
  • 15 Replies

If you were planning a big party for all your friends, and had all the money you needed, what would you have at the party ?

by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 6:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Sep. 24, 2012 at 7:00 AM

I would have all my CM friends flew into the party. Which would be in Vegas!!! And male strippers of course!

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 7:22 AM

A caterer so I wouldn't have to cook, a dj, and a maid to clean up after it : )  And I'd fly in all my friends, CM and irl, who live too far to drive here.

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Sep. 24, 2012 at 7:30 AM

Umm, I change my answer to this one now. :)

Quoting wakymom:

A caterer so I wouldn't have to cook, a dj, and a maid to clean up after it : )  And I'd fly in all my friends, CM and irl, who live too far to drive here.

JulesFairy
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this
A party planner to take care of all of the above mentioned things, and anything my little heart desires along the way, but one absolute must is an amazing baby sitter. I dont get away from the kids much and its not a good quality all out bash unless i can not worry about having to rush gome to tend to kids. So that would be a must.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen113000
by Jenna on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Yes I like this answer!

Quoting wakymom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelyuna20
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:58 AM

What we usually have meat, meat, more meat, some potatoes, fried green beans, and some more meat. We usually have all meat groups covered except fish (except for the times we had some wood planks for salmon and a friend of ours brought shark steaks)

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 9:14 AM

You stole my answer.  lol  What is it with us and dancing boys?

Quoting kmrtigger:

I would have all my CM friends flew into the party. Which would be in Vegas!!! And male strippers of course!

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Sep. 24, 2012 at 9:29 AM
I also agree with wakymom
Tracys2
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Yes, "all my friends" implies an international trip!

I think I'd rent out (or just take over) a pub in England, so the beer would be good, and have hors d'ouevres of some kind and the whole beer garden with a bouncy castle in case it doesn't rain, and just hang out all day and all night and when it gets cold, hang out by the fire and play cards.

I'm not all that bothered about the music, I don't mind setting up a playlist and that going. Since they were all of my friends, they would want lots of spaces that were quiet to talk, and only some places with loud music. And beautiful scenery. Perhaps we'd take some time off to go walking/hiking?

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Everyone knows you can't have a full-blown girl's night out bash w/o dancing boys!

Quoting steelcrazy:

You stole my answer.  lol  What is it with us and dancing boys?

Quoting kmrtigger:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN