Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

School Spirit Wear..

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:37 AM
  • 48 Replies

Does your school sell shirts, pencils, hair bows, flags, ect. ?

How about a school store ?

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsMetalMama
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:37 AM
They do sell that but no store
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:40 AM

They don't have a school store, but do sell spirit wear. You can get tshirts, long-sleeve tshirts, and sweatshirts w/ either the school's name or the school system's (_______ Community Schools) and the school system's mascot (one mascot for all schools, different designs for the 2 middle schools).

Chymerra
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:53 AM

We have a school store. They sell everything from pencils to book bags to sweatshirts/t shirts.

Once a year, the PTO buys the entire school t-shirts. Once the kids get them, they wear them on School Pride day, field trips and field day.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Yes, our PTA sells spirit wear as a fund raiser.  You can purchase items at Family School Night, through a take-home order form, and also through a website directly with the supplier.

Our PTA also runs a school store that sells all kinds of cool junk.  It is open one week a month in the morning for students to shop.

natesmom1228
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:29 AM

We sell school spirit items. No we don't have a school store. I just bought my son a pair of lounge pants and a t shirt. They are for christmas for him. He has a sweatshirt that I bought at a function last year.

JulesFairy
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:31 AM
No store. Our school has tshirts sweatshirts and hoodies, 2 designs the thene of the year or the classic. All done through order form in the office.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmberRose1122
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:32 AM
Yes they do, and they have really cute shirts this year. That was unexpected to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsbmom
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Yes, they sell all of that stuff, but we don't have a store.

mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Our PTO sells shirts, ling sleeve shirts hoodies, car decals, water bottles, and other active items.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liz.1986
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:33 AM
They don't have a store but they do sell all of the above. My boys each have a shirt and pencil.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN