Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love my sons school

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:38 AM
  • 8 Replies
Absolutely! He's doing amazing, they're on board with his IEP. It's just an awesome school. One of the best in the state I've heard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
JasonsMom2007
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:40 AM
Good I love my sons school too. They are doing a full evaluation on him complete with ot and st because I asked them to. Took all of 5 minutes to get them to agree and I met the academic evaluator the same day! They are amazing at getting him the help he needs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:03 AM

We have a pretty good school as well.  I mentioned to dd's teacher a few issues she has in school and we have stayed in contact through emails weekly about them.

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:48 AM

Congrats.

I don't know where my son's school stacks up as far as the rest of the state, but I love my son's school as well. They are right on his IEP and he loves going there. He gets really excited and our normal morning routine is after he is ready to go to school. i.e. dressed. Which he helps me with enthusiastically, to the point of it sometimes being a hinderance. We go outside and take a very short walk and go back and forth until she shows up. As soon as he sees his bus, he smiles, and it lights up his face. He then climbs the stairs, with a little help from me, and slides down onto the seat beside his. That seat doesn't have a car seat in it. The whole time he's smiling at his bus driver. He likes her as well. She's very sweet with him, and gives presents around holidays. I put him in his seat. and off they go.

disneymom2two
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:36 AM

It's so nice to hear people who are happy with their children's schooling.

Tracys2
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:40 AM

That's wonderful- Our school may not be highly ranked (no clue, actually) but it's great for us and I love it too! We are lucky that there are such amazing schools out there for us. 

TIPTONTNSAHM
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:42 AM

Aloha tink, so what state do u live in? How many of the other parents feel the same?

Chymerra
by Jolie on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:53 AM

My DD's school is the same way. It is one of the top schools in the state and the teachers are wonderful. 

AlohaTink
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:21 AM
I'm in Tennessee actually. I dunno how other parents feel. It's actually the school everyone wants to go to in my town. There's a waiting list to transfer into it, but we moved into its zone when we moved here.

Quoting TIPTONTNSAHM:

Aloha tink, so what state do u live in? How many of the other parents feel the same?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)