Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

So is this your fun day or run day? What's on the agenda for today? How's the weather in your area looking today?

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:18 AM
Replies (11-20):
mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:36 AM
It's cool today. Just babysitting. I've got one lol one hone for fall break, and one hone sick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I have laundry to finish up and dishes to do. I also have a knitted fingerless gloves order to get done. So lots to do at home. I also work today. Today is really nice out. Not to cold or to hot. Not even sure the temp.But I can walk out with a coat and not cold.

natesmom1228
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:00 AM

The kiddo and I are both off today. We just came back from a great workout at the gym. Nathan rocked the equipment.

Right now we are just chilling and I am not sure what the rest of the day will hold. Probably just hang out at home.

lalasmama2007
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:06 AM
It's cloudy and 49 at the moment. After my dd gets dropped off for school, I need to hit the grocery store.
Mommy_Jenx3
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:28 AM
It was cold this morning....low 30's. My daughter was up last night throwing up and sounds like she's getting a cold, so we're inside today. Dropped my boys off at school and we came home to put on a movie and just stay warm under the blankets and be lazy.
gracie0221
by Gracie on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:02 PM

it will be a high of 70 today, nice and sunny! not much on the agenda, just some cleaning and taking lunch to dh at work.

carakitty
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:45 PM

I'm trying my best to be productive today! I have been talking with the Neuro Nurse trying to verify an earlier appointment for my DD's spinal tap. I will probably need to reschedule the appointment with my counselor and DH most likely won't be able to make it to the rescheduled one, but oh well I guess, I'm just happy that he's actually made it in to one and we have another on the books. I have dishes and laundry and critter care to do as always! I should make an appointment with my Nurse to have this ringing in my ears and slight joint achiness checked out. I also am going to stop in to the animal shelter I volunteer at to see about a job opening that was listed on their web site. It would be so awesome to actually get paid for the stuff I'm doing for them right now!

It is sunny out and a bit chilly. In the 60's right now and the high is supposed to get up to 75.

Birthday

party_of_5
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:55 PM

It's a little bit of both.The kiddos are out of school for Columbus day. I had to go up to school for parent/teacher conferences. DS (2nd) is A honor roll with his lowest grade is a 95 & DD (3rd) is A/B honor roll with her lowest grade a 86. I had to reschedule my oldest (6th) so I will be talking to them later this week. I know he's doing great, he's very smart & I see his teachers all the time & they all have great things to say about him. Sorry had to brag a bit :)

The weather was cold this past weekend high 30's-40's at night & 50's during the day. It's going to gradually warm up to the 80's during the day over the next week.

mommasaint
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Weather is chilly and cloudy, it's about 45 degrees.

I'm not doing much today. Laundry, running to the Post Office, taking DD to gymnastics. That's about it.

Sami....
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:03 PM

^Weather

Today is just a typical day. I have my first pregnancy doctor's visit tomorrow though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)