Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Do you let your child(ren) play games on your phone?

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:44 PM
  • 76 Replies
I was going to ask who plays games more on your phone - you or your child. But I thought I would get a lot of "I don't play games on my phone" so I changed my question.
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:44 PM
Yes, my sons play games on my phone.

Before I got my iPhone I used to read magazines when I was waiting in waiting rooms, now I play games on my phone when I wait in waiting rooms. My boys play games on my phone more than me.
TB78
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:49 PM
Yes our ds plays games on my iPhone. He plays his train game, teach me app, and few others.
To answer your other question our ds plays my phone more than I do! I play Words with friends, Hanging with Friends, and sometimes GSN app ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
godsgirl26
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:51 PM
No, they have their PS3, Wii, 3DS, & WoW.
They are not allow to play games on my phone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:57 PM
No, and they don't have or play with Nd hh games
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CreziaMommyTo2
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:58 PM

both my kids have their own iPods and iPads, so my phone is off limits.  if we are out of wifi range they just play a game that doesnt require it.

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:10 PM

My boys have a PS3 ,a Wii and they have a DS. Youngest has a DS Lite, two DSi and one has a 3DS. My two middle son's have a Kindle Fire... but I let all of them play on my iPhone. I like sharing it and it is not off limits.

ysmeine
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:25 PM

they watch netflix. I had storybooks for my nephew but not enough memory now. They prefer the tablets for games anyway.

yayay15
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:26 PM
I play and they do too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yayay15
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:26 PM
They have their own iPods now though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittani
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:30 PM
No my ds is not allowed to touch my phone. He has severe ADHD and anything can set him off. When he gets pissed he throws things. Last thing I need is my phone being thrown across the room. He can't touch it even when he's talking on the phone. I hold it for him. Example he was taking to his dad and he told ds he missed him. Ds got pusses for whatever reason dropped to the floor and pounded his head on the floor. 5 minutes ago I said I was making brownies and he got pissed cause he didn't want brownies and didn't want me making them at all. Just an exams of easily he gets upset. My phone would be in pieces if he was allowed to touch it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN