Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Do you let your child(ren) play games on your phone?

I was going to ask who plays games more on your phone - you or your child. But I thought I would get a lot of "I don't play games on my phone" so I changed my question.
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:44 PM
Replies (41-50):
AmberRose1122
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:44 AM
No. He's got an iPod touch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maass1981
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:24 AM

My phone is very basic and does not have games on it.

DomsMom8207
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Yes after homework for one hour only when having good behavior.

boy kissing mombootreat those that are older than you as your grandparents, those your own age as your brothers and sisters, and those who are younger than you as your children. the world is one big family. -master cheng yen-

ninamsi
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM

My daughter has her own phone and both kids have a Nintendo DS to play on.  I do not play games on my phone any longer.  I have a Nook and someone game me one of those electronic soltare games that I play on the bus.

gracie0221
by Gracie on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Yep, both of my dd's play games on my phone. We're thinking of getting an ipod touch for my oldest for xmas

Traci_Momof2
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Nope.  Because my phone has no games.  It's a very basic pre-paid cell phone that is just used for making phone calls and only when necessary.

DH has a Galaxy, but it's work-issued.  For that reason, the kids have a strict NO TOUCH rule regarding DH's phone.  Even I rarely ever touch it.  It doesn't belong to us so I don't want to mess with it.

If we had our own fancy phones I don't know if I'd let the kids play games on it.  Perhaps once in a while in certain circumstances.  However, it just seems like such an expensive gadget to let a kid have their hands on.  {{shrugs}}

janitablue
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:13 PM

I don't have a iphone but the phone that I had my son would play trial verison of pac man. lol

MarShy740
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:13 PM
I downloaded games just for my kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Don't have a phone you can play games on.

momof3jam
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Absolutely!!!

When we're waiting in line somewhere, or waiting for ANYTHING, I let them play games, or watch a show/movie... It's a beautiful thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)