Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Do you let your child(ren) play games on your phone?

I was going to ask who plays games more on your phone - you or your child. But I thought I would get a lot of "I don't play games on my phone" so I changed my question.
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:44 PM
Replies (51-60):
kjbugsmom1517
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Nope. I just dont want to start that and have done ok so far. We r considering ipod touches older gens for christmas tho.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Neon1980
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Yes they play lots of games on our phones, as well as my Kindle and Dh's tablet. We have promised my 3rd grade son his own Kindle if he finishes 3rd grade w/o having to go to summer school. He has a hard time with school and is definitely showing more initiative with this goal to work towards.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WesternNYmom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I don't own an i phone, but dh has one that he uses for his job.  He will let the kids play angry birds, pac-man, or educational games (math, and reading) on the weekends.  I don't play alot of games. Occasionally I will play pac-man with my kids.  I prefer to read an actual book or newspaper over reading something off a screen.

bizkit_fanky
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Not on my phone, just my ipad
Peachy34500
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Yep my daughter does
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dominosmommy
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:21 PM

No. I got sick of that so I broke out the Asus Tablets and gave them both one as a plea for them to leave my phone alone. I work and I can not just have people calling me and my phone is nowhere to be found because they were playing with it.

mom23heathens
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:30 PM

No they play them on their own phones. And yes i do play games on my phone. I read books on my phone too.

SweetPea2004
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:55 PM

No phones are too expensive to be a toy.

mbenit4
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:00 PM

I don't let my children touch my phone at all.

sammyreymom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Yes, we link up to our Pogo account and let her play the four or five free games that my phone will allow without downloading anything.  Other than that we don't play any other games on there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)