Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Do you let your child(ren) play games on your phone?

I was going to ask who plays games more on your phone - you or your child. But I thought I would get a lot of "I don't play games on my phone" so I changed my question.
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:44 PM
Replies (61-70):
momtotwo08
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:13 PM
I have a few games on my phone he can play but he has a leap pad, mobi go, 3ds and kindle fire lol so if he has it he's usually watching Netflix on it in the car.
suetoo
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:32 AM
My dgd, almost 4, loves my iPad, and she plays on it every chance she gets. In fact, it works as a good reward/ negative consequence tool. She does chores and pick up duty pretty quickly to have iPad time. And she sits in one chair and is never allowed to carry it anywhere. She is saving her money to buy an app at the App Store. LOL we love to read children's books on it at nap time when she is here.
RachaelMommy3
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:26 AM

No I don't let mine play games on my phone.

lalasmama2007
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Nope. I don't have a phone. Sometimes she plays games on my iPad though...
LanasMommy0504
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Yes but now that they have their own electronics they don't play on my phone as much. DS has a DSi and DD has a 3DS and Nook Color.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epaolini
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:48 AM

lol... i play games on my phone. i used to let kids play but i broke my screen so i dont want them hurt. now they play on the netbook or the wii

PinkieRed
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:50 AM
My 9 year old son likes to play Sonic on my Blackberry, and Angry Birds on his dad's I Phone. He also watches You Tube videos on my phone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barefootmommi
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Occasionally. Sometimes at drs office but I'm particular about when he uses it because I don't want it to be the norm for instance at the grocery store I see it a lot kids messing with iPads or phones to be kept quiet I like to involve my kids I use fruit to help my 2 year old learn words and colors and amounts of food and price for math
Fields456
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:33 PM
I let dd before he got an iPod touch. Ds plays in my phone but he is a year and I hold it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maxswolfsuit
by Max on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:01 PM

I do let my older son, but not the almost 2 year old. 

I don't play much anymore. When I first got it I did. But I'm over it. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN