Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I will NEVER do THAT again!!

What is your THAT? and why will you never do it again?

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:50 AM
Replies (11-18):
SexyDiva19
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I will NEVER trust another guy with my heart. I'll date or do fwb's but I don't plan on ever getting married (I've never been, engaged once though). I'm only 24 and if I EVER change my mind, it's probably because I went crazy lol

jurnee14
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:11 PM

I have learneb by now to never say never,lol!

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Go on a roller coaster a long long time ago with sis in law that my feet are hang down was bush gardens in tampa fl..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
workoutmom2b1g
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Pick my paint colors in my house. We failed miserably. We will have to ask people we know who have much better taste then us! 

bad

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Too many to list!

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Quoting workoutmom2b1g:

Pick my paint colors in my house. We failed miserably. We will have to ask people we know who have much better taste then us! 

bad

LOL

Now I want to see pictures!

janitablue
by Janita on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:33 PM

I will never ever drink two cans of red bull to stay up and make sure payroll was correct  for a stupid company that take me for granted.

soymujer
by Mikki on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:28 PM

I will never move to another state thousands of miles from my home because of a guy....did that when I was dating...4 years of hell for me and the relationship didn't work out.  Now if my hubby happened to get a job thousands of miles from home, of course I'd go with him but not if we weren't married!

family in the van   Mom of four

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)