Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Have you started buying anything yet?

* I have got 3 things bought already.... small things

What is on children wanting and what age are they?

Trying to decide on our 6 yr old daughter... of course SHE wants everything haha but its not happening

by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:11 AM
Replies (21-30):
mommaof3girls24
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:53 AM

No i havent bought anything yet. Not sure yet what to get them. They are 7, 6 and 5. Seven yr old has ADHD and all 3 have learning delays and youngest has severe speech delay. 

My Three Angels--Hannah, Kayla, and Gracie <3

Meg_the_Mermaid
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I have a couple ideas of what to get my daughter (she'll be almost 7 by then), but I haven't bought anything yet. I'm having major financial issues right now. I'm hoping things will be better by December. =/

MrsSexyCurtains
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:58 AM
I'm getting hubby and dd a nerf gun set lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M4LG5
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:58 AM
No because they don't even know what they want.....they haven't really asked for anything. Santa only gives them 5 presents and we give them maybe 2-3 more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M4LG5
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:59 AM
I'm thinking of getting my girls some nerf guns. They would love that.

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

I'm getting hubby and dd a nerf gun set lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:14 PM

I haven't started buying anything yet. The kids haven't started asking for anything yet, but I'm sure they are thinking about it : )

Tara922c
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:18 PM

I haven't bought anything yet and probably wont until after Thanksgiving. DD wants an American Girl Doll, and she even picked out the exact one she wants (one that looks like her). I am thinking from Santa she will get the doll and a matching outfit for her and the doll plus some cheap stocking stuffers. We will buy her a few things, and the grandparents will load her up!

jesusismyfriend
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:43 PM
My youngest dd is 6. She is getting Cecile, baby butterscotch, a lalaloopsy, some leapster games, a wii game she can play in the living room, a zhu zhu puppy, an outfit, fluffy goes walking, lalaloopsy see sweet house, razor 3 wheel pink scooter,lalaloopsy little(baby loopsy),little pet shop remote control car,fab effex, fresh beat band cd, little miss muffin, and story book belle(the doll reads to you. All my kids get spoiled.
bri2011
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Check toyrus specially abled toy magazine for ideas :)

Quoting mommaof3girls24:

No i havent bought anything yet. Not sure yet what to get them. They are 7, 6 and 5. Seven yr old has ADHD and all 3 have learning delays and youngest has severe speech delay. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
URHonor
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:29 PM

we got gianna (6) a biocube nano reef tank w/clownfish and a starfish (we had to set the it up already with LR & LS so it would be ready to add coral for christmas

i collect 80's toys and she loves them (mine are mine though lol) so we got her some from ebay

we bought her 2 necklaces with the broken hearts one says mother the other says daughter

i still have to get her uggs, an umbrella (on her list lol) ipad, clothes, books, art supplies & science kit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)