Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you started buying anything yet?

* I have got 3 things bought already.... small things

What is on children wanting and what age are they?

Trying to decide on our 6 yr old daughter... of course SHE wants everything haha but its not happening

by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:11 AM
Replies (41-50):
DEEANNALAMB81
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:00 AM

I have at least 2 things for each kid so far. I do have their big presents in lay-way and only owe $50, I am using it as storage so they don't find them :)

My kids are 12, 10, 8 & almost 2.They really haven't said to much about what they want, probably because they are brats and already have everything. I am assuming once the commercials for the new stuff come out I will be getting a list.

WesternNYmom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:00 AM

I haven't bought anything yet, but dh and I are looking around for the best price on the Nintendo 3DS.  We decided instead of getting them a bunch of toys that they don't need (they have enough toys to stock a small toy store), we would use the money to get them something that they really want, along with a couple of smaller items.  Both of my kids love to play games like angry birds, and pac-man, and right now they are constantly trying to run off with mine and dh's cell phones to play games. Ds also wants a couple of transformer figures, and dd is really into Monster High Dolls so I am looking around for the best prices for these items also.  I also plan to get them a few pairs of pjs, and a couple of   winter outfits for school. The kids have outgrown most of their pjs and sweaters from last year.  I am not going overboard with the clothing as my parents and inlaws usually purchase clothes for the kids for Christmas as well.

Cherish77
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:01 AM
Haven't bought anything, just this weekend we celebrated dds 10th birthday(her actual b-day is the 18th). After that we will deal with Christmas. She would love a pair of roller skates and a load of other things, ds needs a new helmet, the one he wants is blue with a red mohalk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TATUMSMOMMY456
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:03 AM
I want to start buying so badly but I am on unpaid maternity leave right now so money is beyond tight!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Yes, I am done with my son. Almost done with my hubby and almost done with my mom. I need to sit down and decide what I am getting others.

patticoss
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:17 AM
I have not started buying yet. We have 2 children ages 19 & 8. Our son will probably get some money towards his first car and maybe some clothes. For our daughter I am thinking a tablet, because she loves to play stuff on my iPhone, but it is not always availible for her to play on, and the rest of us have laptops.
lalasmama2007
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:20 AM
I have most of my DD's gifts bought already. She's 5 and wants everything too. She's asking for Lalaloopsy dolls, Monster High dolls, Littlest Pet Shop stuff, a Dream Lites, Lego Friends sets, DS games, LeapPad games, board games, a watch, roller skates, etc.
Karen2313
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I usually start right after Halloween. My boys are easy to buy for.

AnGLInterrupted
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I'm not even thinking about Christmas yet.

Raeann11
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:25 AM

We have not gotten anything yet. We are still tring to decide what to get them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)