Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Have you started buying anything yet?

* I have got 3 things bought already.... small things

What is on children wanting and what age are they?

Trying to decide on our 6 yr old daughter... of course SHE wants everything haha but its not happening

by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:11 AM
Replies (51-57):
RLT2
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:26 AM

I got a alot actually, I start in June/July.

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:57 AM

We don't write lists until Thanksgiving. However I suggest anyone who wants a tip on how to curb the list to something manageable read this:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1284631/a_suggestion_to_curb_the_Holiday_I_want_monster

It is a journal entry I wrote several years ago.

Stephannie, wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex
full-time Auntie to Carly-Ann

New York Moms
Join us on The New York Moms Group! - - NY Moms Group Mod

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:58 AM

to answer the intial question I have a couple of small things and a couple of gifts for my cousins' 2 yr old.

deadlights86
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:00 PM
Haven't bought anything but imaginex is going to have alot of our money by 2013. We go to thrift stores and good will in the non birthday Christmas times and find play sets and my kids LOVE them.
My boys are 3 7 and 8.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
miss_AP
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:26 PM

I have a couple small things -- doll carriers for them to wear, a doll, and a video game. That is probably all they will get...Santa is bringing a Disneyland trip :)

kelliewhitney
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 12:23 PM

My mom buys each kid a "big" gift at Christmas. DS is getting an Andriod Tablet, DD1 is getting a camera, haven't decided what DD2 will get yet.

As for us, we give each child 1 Santa gift and 1gift from us. The older kids know that Santa is not real, but the little one still thinks he is. The big kids know that if they tell the little one that Santa is not real, they will NOT get a Santa gift. DS usually gets LEGOs, DD1 likes art supplies, and DD2 likes dolls.

jessmomto2boys
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 12:26 PM
I am done!
I'm due Dec 1st, so I had to be ahead of the game this year!
My kids are asking for the 3DS again this year so Santa is bringing them each one with a new game.
Other than that I got them 5 presents each plus their stocking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)