Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

??QOTD?? 10/20/12

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 7:24 AM
  • 15 Replies

It's Information Overload Day!

What information do you have ENOUGH of today?

by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iErika4
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 8:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Politics and anything related to it.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

JulesFairy
by Silver Member on Oct. 20, 2012 at 8:17 AM
I second that!! I have already mailed in my ballot can I please opt out of any and all politically related stuff from now until november 4th?

Quoting iErika4:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2012 at 8:38 AM
I agree!

Quoting iErika4:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Oct. 20, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Unfortunately, I'm one of those pesky undecided voters, so I need more relevant, correct information please.  lol  No, what I really want is a good third choice.  That way I don't have to choose the lesser of two evils.

I am suffering from fund raising information overload.  Our PTA had to do away with one of our most popular fund raisers due to a new law in our state.  So we've been talking about ways to make up that money for 3 months now.

acrogodess
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2012 at 9:46 AM
I'm so overloaded with trainings for work. Ugh. Can't wait til I'm all done for at least a yr.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JulesFairy
by Silver Member on Oct. 20, 2012 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I feel the same way about a third choice, but couldnt talk my hubby into letting me vote for Rosanne Barr. Lol.

Quoting steelcrazy:

Unfortunately, I'm one of those pesky undecided voters, so I need more relevant, correct information please.  lol  No, what I really want is a good third choice.  That way I don't have to choose the lesser of two evils.

I am suffering from fund raising information overload.  Our PTA had to do away with one of our most popular fund raisers due to a new law in our state.  So we've been talking about ways to make up that money for 3 months now.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SahmTam
by Tammy on Oct. 20, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I've had an overload of the number of things my boys can find to bicker about- starting at 6:30am!

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Oct. 20, 2012 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I will be on information overload in. About 15 min...another seless Scout training I have to go to...

to make it worse....it is at a LDS church...so no coffee! Eek!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Oct. 20, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Hmmm, at the moment nothing, lol. I am sure I will have enough information overload when the boys call me to tell me all about their day at Cendar Point tonight. But I will LOVE that kind of information overload.

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Oct. 20, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Quoting steelcrazy:

Regarding your fundraiser ideas. Have you guys discussed the Design A stamp one? All the kids design a stamp, and the parents, family, etc. order the stamps, and other things with the stamp they designed on them. And there is a chance the Postal service will choose that design for a stamp.  I have no idea what the organization is called. But my boys love that one. And I order a page of stamps to put up, and one to use on family mail. And of course the grandparents always order a coffee cup with the artwork.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)