Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

A full month of being Thankful!

Posted by   + Show Post

Yeah, we know we should always be thankful throughout the entire year. But this is the one month a year we actually take time to reflect on the things we are truly thankful for.

So each day stop by and say something you are thankful for in your life.

falling_leaves

by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:16 PM
Replies (21-30):
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Today I am thankful for the home we own. It may never be the home I dreamed about, but it's full of family and love.
sonshining
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I'm thankful for great health! I can move, dance, play with my son, I don't take my good health for granted. Thankful too for a healthy family!

natesmom1228
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:50 PM

I am thankful for my job. I love being able to come to work everyday.

natesmom1228
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:52 PM

I am thankful for my family. My son is a wonderful young man who wants to help everyone.

CrazedMomof2
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:21 PM

I am thankful to be alive.

CrazedMomof2
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I am thankful I get to be annoyed by my kids.

CrazedMomof2
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:22 PM

I am thankful for my friends and family.

MsLogansMommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:47 PM

I love this and I have been doing this on my facebook so here are some of my posts thus far

Day 2: I am thankful for all the wonderful friends I have new and old every one of you adds something special and unique to my life. Blessed!
Day 3: I am thankful to wake up every weekend to two big brown eyes staring at me and two little hands rubbing my back and one sweet voice whispering I love you mama.
Day 4: In honor of daylight savings time I am thankful today for time. Time I have spent with loved ones and time I will spend with them.
Day 5: I just registered for the spring semester I set my alarm last night to make sure to be up early enough to get the classes I want and as I was registering I was excited thinking about next semester, so today I am thankful for higher education. Knowledge is power!
Not long ago women were not valued as equals, many women marched and demanded our voices be heard and that is what I am thankful for today…my right to vote!

Disclaimer: No bra’s were burned during the typing of this post.
Day 7: I am thankful for the little things we take for granted everyday because to some people they aren't little; having a roof over my head, a decent car to take me where I need to go, the ability to feed and clothe my child, and the wisdom to know those are things to be thankful for.
jaytee
by Jen on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I am thankful that I have fabulous friends....IRL and online :-)

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Quoting jaytee:

I am thankful that I have a fabulous friend named Kandice....IRL and online :-)

Aww Jaytee that is so sweet of you!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)