Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids
Will you be going??? I always black friday shop online
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Replies (31-40):
gracie0221
by Gracie on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:14 AM
We do it mostly online.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:59 AM
no
jesusismyfriend
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:49 AM
I don't normally go but my sons tv lost the sound. Best buy has some really good deals on tvs so it's off to best buy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
careyphotoo
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 7:02 AM
I use to go with my mom all the time before I married dh. Me and dh went once together and the lines were not bad at all. I might go this year but haven't decided yet. I love Black Friday shopping just hate the way people act.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting debramommyof4:

I am going for the first time this year.  I dread it and am excited at the same time.  Hope they have the 2 things on super sell and easy to get to that I want to get my 4 kids. I want to get my girls the Nabi 2 and my son and baby girl either leap pads or innotabs.  We shall see.

Have fun. We love it and always make a day of it.

natesmom1228
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Quoting gracie0221:

We do it mostly online.

Do you think there are better deals online? I have never shopped black friday online(cyber monday).

Karen2313
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 11:14 AM

No we don't . I prefer to shop online.

queencreekmom
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Yep! My mom and I go every year. I get most of my stuff online so it's just the fun of being out with all the other shoppers and seeing what good deals we can get. It's the only day of the year I go to the mall.
gracie0221
by Gracie on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:09 PM

my dh mostly does the online shopping. He said the store and online prices are the usually the same, but it's just more convienent to buy online. He also said some products have a better deal online, but it depends on the store and what the item is. Also, not all products in the store are on sale online, like doorbusters. You just have to do the research :)

Quoting natesmom1228:

Quoting gracie0221:

We do it mostly online.

Do you think there are better deals online? I have never shopped black friday online(cyber monday).

kelliewhitney
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:29 PM

I work retail, so I will not be able to shop. I will probably get up at oh-shit in the morning and work a long shift. By the time I am off, the last place I will want to be is in a store! Fortunately, I'll probably make WAY more the week following Thanksgiving than I normally do!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN