Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Really? Getting mad at Family guy now. Tsk Tsk

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:49 PM
  • 37 Replies

Family Guy has always been known to offend people in the most hilarious of ways.  I was at work yesterday and I put it on because it was going slow. My Coworker Catherine got upset at this scene.

I don't see what the fuss is about. Okay yes Autism is not something to joke about but the show has made fun of blacks, hispanics, jews, People with Cerebral Palsy and all different types of things and I am sure no one gets that offended. It is satire. Wouldn't even be on the show if others hadn't brought it up

I have nothing against Autistic kids or SN kids at all but really. Getting worked up over Family Guy. Just turn the channel and move on

by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:51 PM
I don't watch family guy, andI don't think its appropriate to turn on at work, slow or not!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockabillybetty
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:53 PM
Some people
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jillbailey26
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 7:03 PM
4 moms liked this

I don't like that show.  Personally, I think it's trash.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Nov. 9, 2012 at 7:05 PM

I have always found that show to be offensive. Which is why I never watch it. I have a choice to either turn the channel or leave the room. Freedom is a wonderful thing. I can even write a letter to the producers about how rude the show is if I want to voice my concerns and try and make a change to the show.

chinosruca
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 7:06 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't get offended by family guy. However, it should NEVER be viewed at work. Ever. It can be viewed as harrasment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Angel on Nov. 9, 2012 at 7:07 PM
I don't watch Family Guy, I have always found it offensive.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cheribomb
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 7:08 PM
2 moms liked this

i think family guy is hilarious but thats me... i have the sense of humor of a 13 yr old boy ..

Dominosmommy
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 7:22 PM
Never heard of that before. I just put on what the majority ruled for since I had the remote.

Quoting chinosruca:

I don't get offended by family guy. However, it should NEVER be viewed at work. Ever. It can be viewed as harrasment.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lydlou02
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 7:27 PM
Darn it. That video isn't working with my phone. What do thwy say?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aetrom
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 2:12 AM
That is probably one of the least offensive things I have heard him say! Lol. I hate that show and was expecting a lot worse. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)