Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Things you do to pick on your kids???

Posted by   + Show Post
All I have to do is put something other than book in her bookshelf..lol...She gets beyond mad lol
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:36 PM
Replies (21-30):
Basherte
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 6:47 AM

I don't quite get this post. 

January1964
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 6:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Dimples04:

Every night dd & I tease each other. I tuck her in& tell her "I love you......sour dreams". Lol she'll yell HEY. I then tell her oops I meant sweet dreams. It's silly, but she expects it.

Adorable!!!!

PerfectVirgo
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 6:55 AM
These are funny. I can't think of just one thing, we all annoy each other all day long and we ALL get a kick out of it. Yesterday we saw a cop pull someone over in the way home so I started naming different synonyms : popo 5-0 copper the fuzz and my son says Mom! You are SO annoying! We get it! It's a cop!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 6:56 AM
Make sure to kiss him infront if his class. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smushy79
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Sometimes I tease my kids (all boys) about girl stuff/toys when it comes on TV. Like an add for La La Loopsy. I will say that I am going to get it for them for Xmas.

TheBabyFactory4
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I scared the crap out of Dd while she was taking a shower. It was hilarious.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
soymujer
by Mikki on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Daughter hates it when we touch her hair or poke her in the middle of her back so yeah, we have fun with that!

family in the van   Mom of four

natesmom1228
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I will come in my sons room and stare at him while he is watching TV. He hates it.

itsme31
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this

lol...yea  my kids, especially the boys ask whats for dinner cause they r beyond picky...i say food why do u ask? and he replies cuz i mite not like it, so i jsut reply well its not poisoned i dnt think so u shld be happy!

itsme31
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:12 PM

like all parents of toddlers, stealing a nose never gets old, especially since my 3 year old boy believes i really took it! i pretend to eat his nose and tell him its in my tummy and if he wants it bck hell hv to wait...he always says "ew dat nassy"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN