Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Tell it to me TUESDAY

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:42 AM
  • 36 Replies

Tell me your plans for the day.

Tell me one GOOD thing about today.

Tell me one not so good thing about today

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steffielou_who
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:50 AM
Good??? Brinner....

Bad??? I'm selling my camera and I'm a photographer but we need the money badly!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jillbailey26
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:03 AM

I'm going to the store.  The kids are in school and I have a headache.  

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Chymerra
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Going to the grocery store, doing laundry and dropping my SO at the park and ride.

One good thing: DD is in school....so no breaking up fights between her and her brother

Not so good thing: Its raining out

Amanda52007
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:31 AM
Plans - cleaning up some and I'm keeping my 3 yr old niece and my 1 yr old nephew for a couple of hours so my SIL can do some errands by herself! Lol

Good - I get to eat chicken salad for lunch that I made yesterday.

Bad - my head is SO stuffed up. The weather changes we keep having is screwing my allergies and body up. For real.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melissam78
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:31 AM
Waking up after a 3 day weekend :/
Thank you caffeine,dd is losing her voice :(
It's sleeting rain :/ have a meeting at the high school for dd (this should be interesting but hopefully helpful) other dd has physical therapy later.
Hope everyone has a great day!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Plans...schoolwork, gymnastics, and karate,

Good thing....DS1 is going backk to karate. He's actually decent at it tho he doesn't believe me. It will be good for him and I missed having him train with me. :)

Bad...sorta...DH had to go to training today...usually he gets home at 4:30 am...today he had to leave at 5:30 am so I know he's gonna be blah today and now I'm wide awake from him getting upn getting ready...so bring on the caffiene!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smushy79
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Plans are working today until 2:30 (been here since 6am). I will pick everyone up from daycare and school.

Good thing? Dinner is at home cooking in the crockpot so that will make tonight easier on me.

Bad thing? DH has OT this whole week so he wont get home until 7.

bunnywzrd
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:03 AM

No plans except maybe finish my cross-stitch thing I have been working on.

It's going to be nice and quiet here until the kids and hubby get home

bad thing is that it is 36 degrees and the wind is blowing and I hate being cold.

auroragold
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Plans - who knows!?  I had a plan (school/work) but that's shot to shit with DD being sick. So I let the boss know I'm working from home, called the secretary and have been doing battle with the network trying to log in.  Thankfully I have some paperwork here I can do but will probably swing by the office and get more.

Good: my office is 5 minutes away and I have the most flexible boss EVER

Bad: DD is wheezing up a blue streak and has spent the morning crying because I won't let her go to school. While she hates the teachers (they're all screamers) and she hasn't learned one thing new this year, she likes being around the kids.  

So I have a sick kid, who is miserable, a pediatrician appt, a run into work (and I had a mammogram at 7am this morning).

Shoot me now

angelyuna20
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:09 AM

not a whole lot goin on today, got the usual housework to do and thats it.

good thing about today: I don't have to go anywhere

not so good thing about today: I've got a lot of dishes to do and I hate doing dishes :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)