Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Wait! What?! It's WEDNESDAY?

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:57 AM
  • 20 Replies

Say it isn't so!

I have accomplished NOTHING this week. Sigh....

What have you accomplished (or not)?

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amanda52007
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:35 AM
Ive been a little sick so other than the usual cleaning/cooking, I haven't done anything.

Today I have to prepare 3 batches of homemade rice crispy treats and 9 dozen cookies for my daughters soccer banquet tomorrow night!

:-/ lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:14 AM

I accomplished a ton business-wise, but everything else got neglected. I'm seriously hoping to be less busy today. Still have to do inventory shopping for the shop, and ds2 and dd have  religion class this evening. I'm seriously hoping that's it- I'm still exhausted after yesterday.

endurablemist
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:30 AM
2 out if 3 rooms have been cleaned today I will try to tackle the kitchen. No work but I have to run down and harass one of the cashiers, its her last day:(.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lydlou02
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this
I found the phone I misplaced Sunday. It had been sitting in the baby's carseat for two days. Shows how much I get out huh?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auroragold
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:46 AM

LOL!!

Quoting Lydlou02:

I found the phone I misplaced Sunday. It had been sitting in the baby's carseat for two days. Shows how much I get out huh?

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:52 AM
Homeschooling has gotten in a rut...the kids are slacking...Monday was a yell fest @@ it was supposed tobe a holiday but I reviewed assignment sheets and they lied about being done last week...I usually do this on Wednesdays and Saturdays..grade and review but all hell broke loose last week...

So today...I pray...should be a normal day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soymujer
by Mikki on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:53 AM

A whole lot of nothing.  I have tons of homework.

family in the van   Mom of four

mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:55 AM
Ive gotten some done, pto meeting, today I have to go buy bananas for our fruit break, house cleaned, a list if needed household items made up for our parents to get us for Xmas, baby had his shots, and 3 Dr apts made, ohand ds2 had a dentist apt Monday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelyuna20
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:37 AM

I have finally managed to vacuum the living room and sweep the dining room and kitchen! Thats a big accomplishment of me lol

jaytee
by Jen on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I got the house mostly cleaned and worked on laundry. I even put some of it away!!! Saturday I will be getting the most accomplished (at least in my eyes). I'm going Christmas shopping! Woohoo!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN