Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday was Parent-Teacher Conferences

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:01 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

Monday the kids didn't have school all day because of the Parent-Teacher Conferences. They had the conferences from 11am-8pm. I have four children in school and one in preschool with two at home all day. I went to the conferences, it's hard to get a grasp on how your kids are doing until you actually talk to the teachers.

All my kids are doing fine in school though, not one of there teachers said a bad thing about any of my kids. Jordan (my 11 yr old son) has been doing really well in school and his teacher told me that he is a joy to have in class, he does his work and doesn't cause any problems. I thought wow that is so great to hear. My other kids have been doing well too but Jordan has worked his butt off to do well in school and I am so proud of him. I hope he can rub off on his brother's and sister's who are doing fine but could do better.

Michelle
Mom to 4 boys and 3 girls
Emily, Jordan, Sara, Jason, Aiden, Chloe and Nick 

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:05 AM

Glad to hear they're doing well : )

natesmom1228
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Great news.

Amanda52007
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:27 AM
That's awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:53 AM

That's great!  It is always nice to hear good things about your kids.

We had my son's preschool conference Monday.  It was nice to hear that he listens to his teacher & usually obeys pretty quickly.  I'd had the impression he was doing well there at school, but since he doesn't do that at home, it was really nice to hear that he can behave someplace.

momtomy7kids
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Thanks ladies. I was thrilled to hear that they are doing well in school, sure makes it easier on me.

Michelle
Mom to 4 boys and 3 girls
Emily, Jordan, Sara, Jason, Aiden, Chloe and Nick 

Tracys2
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Sounds great- congrats to you all! Play up your hard worker and maybe it will be positive reinforcement to everyone

jen113000
by Jenna on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:19 AM
That's awesome news!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
janitablue
by Janita on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Well said. Congrats!!!!

Quoting Tracys2:

Sounds great- congrats to you all! Play up your hard worker and maybe it will be positive reinforcement to everyone

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)