Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

??QOTD?? 11/17/12

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:52 AM
  • 17 Replies

It's National UNfriend Day....

Who do you want to UNfriend? and WHY?

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jen113000
by Jenna on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:24 AM
No one. That I can think of.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
angelyuna20
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:42 AM

my friend Matt. He does nothing but whine about how he wants to change things, and his mom leaves the air on and freezes him to death, and his allergies, and he hates living here, but when he moved out of town he did nothing but whine about missing home. I love the boy like a brother but he is seriously getting on my nerves.

GwenMB
by Gwen on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Who comes up with 'National Unfriend Day'? lol  What an odd day to celebrate!

When I first saw it, I thought it was related to Facebook.  I do unfriend people who post too often, post too often about mundane things or post too often about politics (whether I agree or not).

chinosruca
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:38 AM
No one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetmissy_05
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:40 AM

No one.

CrazedMomof2
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:50 AM
No one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tracys2
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:09 AM

I don't do it, but there is one person who I always feel bad around him because the stuff he points out about what we do with our kids brings out all my feelings of inferiority.

If it's facebook, I don't really need to unfriend them, but people who post nothing or almost nothing are really not adding much to the mix. Since we are friends, I like to know what they're up to, feeling, thinking! But then, since they are a black hole, you don't really notice them.

my4littlegirls
by and 1 boy on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:22 AM

My neigbors "wife". I wish she would just move back to her condo and leave him alone. She is a drunk and a mean one at that.

Pukalani79
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Can't think of anyone honestly

momof754
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:26 AM

i cant think of anyone at this point in time that i might want to unfriend. they are my friends for a reason so if i wanted to unfriend them, then they would not have been in my life in the first place

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)