Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

What are your plans for thanksgiving ?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:09 PM
  • 14 Replies

My brother who lives with me wants to have thanksgiving at our apartment. He also invited my sister and her son. I agreed to it the funny part is that I will be working eight hours and I have not create a menu. My hubby said everyone creates a dish.....

What are you plans for thanksgiving?

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:13 PM

We are going to my guy's ex's place for thanksgiving.  Their boys (adults) will be there as well as grandson.  DD and he play together alot.  I plan on taking my computer so I am not bored out of my head.

janitablue
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:21 PM

That is a great idea........

Quoting frndlyfn:

I plan on taking my computer so I am not bored out of my head.

frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:24 PM

That will make 5 computers trying to use the same wireless router LOL  Even if i just mess with the paint program I can keep entertained.  

Quoting janitablue:

That is a great idea........

Quoting frndlyfn:

I plan on taking my computer so I am not bored out of my head.

Malley
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:30 PM
Wow, you're a better woman than me.

Quoting frndlyfn:

We are going to my guy's ex's place for thanksgiving.  Their boys (adults) will be there as well as grandson.  DD and he play together alot.  I plan on taking my computer so I am not bored out of my head.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:32 PM
I'm cooking dinner for my bunch at our house tomorrow and we are going to my inlaws on actual thanksgiving! I can't wait!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:33 PM

This is his first ex.  They havent been around each other until 6 years ago when they moved back here.  The second ex we will not go near since she is crazy as a bat in a coal mine.

Quoting Malley:

Wow, you're a better woman than me.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Luv.My.Kidz
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:35 PM

DF, the kids and I are going and spending the night at my dads weds night and DF and I are going to cook everything on Thursday. My dad has cooked thanksgiving dinner for the past 20+ years so I told him the past couple years that it's my turn to cook.

janitablue
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:37 PM

That sounds like fun.......

Quoting steffielou_who:

I'm cooking dinner for my bunch at our house tomorrow and we are going to my inlaws on actual thanksgiving! I can't wait!

WesternNYmom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:37 PM

We are having Thanksgiving dinner at my inlaw's this year. I hate having to choose between my parent's or my inlaw's houses, so every year we switch. Last year we had Thanksgiving at my parent's house, so this year we will be at my inlaw's.

WVMamaMia2Three
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Our family of 5 is meeting up with my husband's parents in the next county over and then we will be traveling an hr up the road to my husbands aunts house (aunt 1) where we will meet up with aunt 1 n uncle 1 and their two girls, aunt 2 n uncle 2 and their two boys, uncle 3 n his daughter and her husband, and greatgrandma so thats a total of 19
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN