Hey ladies as you all know I am going to start as a bus driver on monday and I'm actully excited to meet and get to know my kids a bit more than I do now.
So my question is what kind of rules and regulations would you like to see to see safty on a school bus? heres what we have so far.
(1) Elementary kids sit in the first 5 rows
(2) Remain seated and faced forward
(3) Keep food and drinks in backpack
(4) Talk Quietly use appropriate language
(5) Keep head.arms,feet,and objects inside the bus
Here are my extra rules:
(1) Keep hands and feet to yourself
(2) No Littering on the bus (means dont throw trash ETC. on the bus)
(3) No obnoxious noises such as arm farts, any weird noises.
(4) Of course don't get on my nerves
I am planning on getting to know the parents as much as possible on my route.
Is there anything else you would like to see for safety on the bus your child rides?. I would like to get all my rules on my bus ready for Monday cause that's when they will be put into place.
It will be one warning and I will take them to the office and here is what they will get
!st offence warning
2nd 1day off the bus
3rd 3 days off the bus
4th 5 days off the bus
5th student is suspended for 10 days and parent has to show up to the central office
6th permanent suspension
I really don't wanna see some kids not go to school so I don't think it will get to far :)
Thank you ladies and be honest
I am a mom of 2. I believe in loving how you choose to live. As long as your not hurting anyone who cares?.My kids are my life you mess with them YOU MESS WITH ME!!!!. My husband loves me with all his heart! 10 years and still counting. We knew each other 2 weeks before we got married!. I love my life the way it is a few tweaks it will be all right!!!. Gess who its Felicity