Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

one thing i wish the school would do........

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:05 AM
  • 6 Replies
is give more notice than a few days when they have events. ds has been nominated as citizenship student of the month in his class. which is huge I'm very proud of him he had a really hard time adjusting to first grade and me starting work. they have invited me and ds to breakfest at 8:00 and the awards ceremony at 8:30. as of right now i can't go i have to be at work at 9:00 am it takes a taxi 25 min to get me to work. I'm going to see if i can come in. at 10instead of 9 but not sure i will get approved it's busy season at work
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
CrimsonGrace
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Do they not have a monthly calendar? We get monthly calendars and weekly newsletters. Maybe make that suggestion!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kcook55
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:11 AM
we did the first month but not any more. it sucks cuz most parents work and can't get off on short notice

Quoting CrimsonGrace:

Do they not have a monthly calendar? We get monthly calendars and weekly newsletters. Maybe make that suggestion!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LilyBeansMom
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:24 AM
We have stuff on the calendar for the next school year already! That would be really hard. Sorry. :0(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrimsonGrace
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:36 AM
That sucks! Maybe email the teacher and comment on how helpful it was. I would be lost without my calendar and weekly updates/reminders!

Quoting kcook55:

we did the first month but not any more. it sucks cuz most parents work and can't get off on short notice

Quoting CrimsonGrace:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
janitablue
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I agreed or talk to the school secetary as well.

Quoting CrimsonGrace:

That sucks! Maybe email the teacher and comment on how helpful it was. I would be lost without my calendar and weekly updates/reminders!

Quoting kcook55:

Quoting CrimsonGrace:

CrazedMomof2
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Yeah, that is frustrating! Hope it all works out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)