Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

How often do you wash your kids' hair?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:22 PM
  • 105 Replies

Title says it all...how often do you wash their hair?

by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brandyblx
by Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:32 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't.They are 16,11 and 9. The 16  and 11 year old would FREAK out if I even dared show up while they were taking a shower!LOL,especially because they are all boys.

Buggy979
by Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:33 PM
They have been washing their own since they were 4 yrs old. They are now 21,15&12..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcage
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Well when they were little how often did you wash it? I've been hearing different reports from different people. Pedi says wash it twice a week, to help prevent lice. Mom and MIL say wash it every other day. My sister washed her kids' hair once a week.

Quoting brandyblx:

I don't.They are 16,11 and 9. The 16  and 11 year old would FREAK out if I even dared show up while they were taking a shower!LOL,especially because they are all boys.

EslingerCrew11
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Their hair gets washed a few times a week, either by them or myself depending on their age. I have an 8, 5 & almost 3 yo, and a 4 mth old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Every other day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EslingerCrew11
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:37 PM
I wash mine once a week, or every 4-5 days or so.

Usually my kids get washed once a week to 5 days a week, depending on how the week goes.

Quoting steelcage:

Well when they were little how often did you wash it? I've been hearing different reports from different people. Pedi says wash it twice a week, to help prevent lice. Mom and MIL say wash it every other day. My sister washed her kids' hair once a week.

Quoting brandyblx:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandyblx
by Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Every other day.But,now that Brian is 11,his hair gets really greasy if he doesn't wash it every day.

Quoting steelcage:

Quoting brandyblx:

Paperfishies
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:38 PM
2 year old every other day.
He 9 year old washes her hair every night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Every other day
Schleetle
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:42 PM
My sons take their own showers every evening. Dd takes a bath just about everyday, but I only shampoo her hair a few times a week.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)