Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do believe in Aliens ? Do you share that belief with your child?

Posted by   + Show Post

I was inspire by a post created in this group.  I don't believe in Aliens , UFO and the government officials are covering top secret of Aliens. Do occasionally enjoy watch SCI-Fi channel, watching science fiction movies, and my favorite author is Dean Koontz .

How would you approach a situtation if a adult told your child about aliens ? My first insist would I tell my son this adult is a nut but I also want my son to respect the person feeling honestly tell him that just because the adult believe in aliens that their belief  that does not make the person crazy but we don't believe in aliens.

What are your thoughts???

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Replies (21-24):
mommyto3bees
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Yep, no they never at about that ,doubt they even really know H

what itis

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I believe in aliens. I think the kids know that, but a direct conversation about it has never come up. If they choose to not believe that, I'm ok w/ it.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:22 PM

I think there is something in the universe besides us. Just no idea to what. My daughter feels the same.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:36 PM
I totally believe in aliens and tell the kids that I do. We have watched many documentaries both pro and con and I leave it up to them to figure out what they believe.

I know that I have seen a UFO. We live in an area where top secret military aircraft are built so who is to say it wasn't something the USA came up with but it behaved as no other craft I have ever seen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)