Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

If you are on CafeMom daily

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:04 AM
  • 31 Replies

If you are on CafeMom daily... how did it start?

Did you immediatly join groups and jump right in? Did you go to CafeMom every day right after you joined, or did it happen over a period of time?

If you remember share how you went from no CafeMom to daily CafeMom.

welcome to cafemom

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:12 AM

According to my profile I joined CafeMom in 2008, after my youngest son was born. I don't remember joining - I probably saw an ad, joined then didn't think anymore about it.
I also "liked" Cafe Mom on Facebook (I don't remember that either). The Stir and CafeMom articles became more interesting to me than Facebook was, I was clicking on them daily. Last summer I tried to join CafeMom... that's when I found out I was already a member!
I became a regular this past summer and I jumped right in! Joining groups, sending friend invites... I immediately came to CafeMom daily!

Lorena
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:16 AM
I joined when cafemom first started but only got really active over the past few mo. I was looking for advice on step kids and marriage.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SourRoses
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Last year my previous mom website shut down so I looked up other mom websites and found cm. I joined a few groups that sounded interesting and mainly just read and replied here and there. It wasn't until a few months ago that I got hooked lol and wanted to get on everyday to read all the drama. I will admit It's the drama I like. Having said that, I still like giving advice and connecting with other mom's like me.
natesmom1228
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:32 AM

I joined because of a different website I was on was advertising it. I am never on CM on the weekends because I have so much other things to do. I am on during the week only, but I used to be on all the time.

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I've been a CM member since 2007. I joined when a group of friends on parents.com got tired of the drama in the group we were in and one of them created a private group here. We were all on here everyday until most of us moved over to Facebook. That's when I started joining other public groups. I just jumped right in replying to things. The only time I'm not on daily is when we're on our camping trips.

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:50 AM
Bump
motherslove82
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:52 PM
I joined in 2009, but only became really active about 16 months ago when I got my iPhone and could go mobile.
gracie0221
by Gracie on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I joined cm in 2007. I joined a few groups and was mostly active in my dd's feb 2006 group. that group is now practically dead now. I usually visit my groups at least once a day unless I'm out of town, then it's every couple of days. 

corrinacs
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:08 PM

I came in many years ago and was in my birth group for Caden.  I took a long hiatus (didn't have time for cafemomming) and when I started TTCing again I joined in.  I have slowly added groups over time.

TroyboysMom
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:38 PM

I joined a few years ago, and slowly started participating only recently (and also, only in this group, really).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN