Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Things to do with your kids on Christmas break???

Posted by   + Show Post

I need some ideas

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:48 PM
Replies (21-30):
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Dec. 9, 2012 at 6:47 PM
We do all sorts of things including daytrip and visiting family plus activities at home I try to give my children a lot of variety of things to do
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
susieQ680
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:23 PM

I played in the snow with mine sleding , make snowman color , painting take a walk  if weather permits.

steelcage
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

We're staying home but have plans to do some fun things. We're going to spend a day in downtown Atlanta, going to museums and whatnot. Then we are going to make snowglobes (got a kit at Walmart), bake, write letters to Santa and "mail" them off, make a gingerbread house, and do other crafts. Plus we have two company Christmas parties to go to.

lullabylily
by Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:12 PM

We are having a Star Wars movie marathon, sign-up for 3 days duty at the our charity  & we plan a short trip to see my SIL after Christmas 

CrazedMomof2
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Send them to their grandparents lmao!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karamille
by Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Going to Ikea and getting another loft bed.  The kids currently share a room.  We are seperating them over break.  Also, Ike is going into big boy underwear.  And, I want to replace all the mini-blinds in the house.  They are looking ratty.  

meparty
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:52 PM

bowling

movies

the gym here has inside gym with a pool, and rock climbing wall

pottery store

AnnaNonamus
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:40 AM

My youngest DD's birthday is Dec 27th, so we will have her birthday party at some point during break. I a, still trying to figure out the best time to avoid any holiday party issues with other kids. 

Aside from that, sledding if we have snow yet, and letting them spend their Christmas money.

Summerlion1123
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:19 AM
Were going to see family in another state.
Lynn750
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:08 AM
We will go to an indoor trampoline place, Rawhide western town and many of the things others suggested.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)