Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

if they ask, you don't know anyhing...

Posted by   + Show Post
Don't tell, but...I ran through the kitchen just now, tidying, when I spied the forgotten Halloween candy loot. I hesitated for a moment, then put it all in the trash. I don't think they will notice, but you never know....
At least it won't be around till Easter.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Replies (21-25):
AngelPooh
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this
OMG i did the exact same thing today! Lol
I went on a cleaning frenzy and even wound up finding easter candy! (i know... Gross!)
Finally when i was done i still found m&ms and smarties in the pantry. Everything else got thrown right out except the m&ms and smarties because i thought they could decorate their gingerbread men cookies with those. I am still wondering when they are going to notice it is all gone... We'll see!
calsmom62
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Good luck, mom! Hope they are oblivious to what you tossed!!!

Quoting AngelPooh:

OMG i did the exact same thing today! Lol

I went on a cleaning frenzy and even wound up finding easter candy! (i know... Gross!)

Finally when i was done i still found m&ms and smarties in the pantry. Everything else got thrown right out except the m&ms and smarties because i thought they could decorate their gingerbread men cookies with those. I am still wondering when they are going to notice it is all gone... We'll see!

MariannLws
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this

With Christmas and other holidays this month. I am sure that candy is long forgotten. 

RLT2
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I save that shit for Gingerbread Houses, Pinatas and stuffing 200 hundred plastic eggs at Easter time.

calsmom62
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:36 AM
You are prepared!.

Quoting RLT2:

I save that shit for Gingerbread Houses, Pinatas and stuffing 200 hundred plastic eggs at Easter time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)