Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Christmas Party

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM
  • 15 Replies

When I was young every year faithful my neighbor always had a christmas party. As adult  I attend a few Christmas parties but this year I  was not invited to one. I have not receive any notice of a christmas in my son's school.  

Are you/and your child/children going to any Christmas party.

by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:52 PM

My family has one every year and we will be attending.  The school also has one, and my children will be there, but I won't be as I will be at work.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:05 PM

My son's class has a "winter party" the last day before break.

GwenMB
by Gwen on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:01 PM

My son's class will have a Christmas party.  Their Christmas program was just tonight too.

We aren't invited to any parties beyond the gathering with my family Christmas Eve.

lalasmama2007
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:04 PM

My DD's school has a holiday party next week.  I know a few people who have xmas parties, but we aren't going.

gracie0221
by Gracie on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:26 AM

We went to a couple xmas dinner last friday with friends. This Friday we are going to another xmas party our friends are throwing(all family included) and dd's school xmas party is next friday, but we will be out of town. 

bizkit_fanky
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Dd is just going to the one at school...I always go to her class parties..Other than that we never have any parties to go to

steelcage
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:48 AM

Both kids have a Chirstmas party at their school on Friday (different schools, parties are at the same time...sigh). Then this weekend DH has a company party at the country club that we're hoping to attend, and then Sunday is the company's children's Christmas party at the amusement park.

diaperstodating
by Angel on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:51 AM
We have a "holiday" party every year at work. My sons school has a "holiday" party, other than that I don't go to any Christmas parties.
pochaccotx
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:55 AM
My dd's school is having one but I can't go due to having a 2yr old and other kids aren't allowed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:58 AM
I'll most likely go to my lo Christmas party.. My third grader is too cool for mom to come to school parties!

I never get invited to parties like you see on tv except for one on Christmas Eve but we are always at my inlaws then so we never make it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)