Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Like build a bear....

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:48 PM
  • 5 Replies
I am looking for an online gift kinda like build a bear for my 7 year old niece. I want something she can pic out different elements to make her own.... But she already has lots of build a bears.... So looking for the same concept, just s different product. Any ideas would be awesome !
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
coolmommy2x
by Platinum Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Don't know if they still make them but the Build-A-Bear company used to have a company either Build-A-Friend or Buddy or something like that. Instead of bears you build soft dolls. There's also My American Girl where you choose hair, accessories (glasses, braces, earrings).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetPea2004
by Silver Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Michaels has a doll like that but it can't be bought online.

natesmom1228
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:31 AM

I would google it and see what their is. There is a store in the mall that had build a friend (dolls).

natesmom1228
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Quoting coolmommy2x:

Don't know if they still make them but the Build-A-Bear company used to have a company either Build-A-Friend or Buddy or something like that. Instead of bears you build soft dolls. There's also My American Girl where you choose hair, accessories (glasses, braces, earrings).

We have build a friend.

bri2011
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:54 AM
There used to be a teddy bear workshop but they took it out of the mall. It may still exist other places. We also have a teddy bear mountain, there's a website for it. Its just like build a bear, u build ur stuffed animal, bathe it, name it dress it. And there used to be a boyds bear workshop.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)