Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sooooo Ready for the Break...

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:29 PM
  • 16 Replies

I am ready for my kiddos to be on their winter break, but not ready... I am helping with their parties tomorrow and then they are on vacation until 1/7/13...

and

Just read the post about the mom who doesn't like to sign in at the school... smdh... you have to for a reason... and I am pleased to say that I gladly sign myself in and out when volunteering to help at the school and show them my ID with my REAL DOB on it... We gotta keep our precious children safe...

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:32 PM

DD had her last day today and on break until 1/2/13 .  She brought home gifts for me.  A dog treat ornament (we dont have a dog LOL) and a story she wrote in school.  We are looking forward to just relaxing tomorrow and seeing if it snows or not.

snowangel1979
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:34 PM
LOL.
We are on break this week. We homeschool and with all the Christmas excitement, It's just easier to break this week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andyroosmama
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Where are you? In TX, they get out tomorrow at 130 and go back on 1/7 and snow???????????? What is that???? it was in the 80s here today... honestly, if I had my way, they would be out just on Christmas day and New Year's day and that's it they'd be there in between...

Quoting frndlyfn:

DD had her last day today and on break until 1/2/13 .  She brought home gifts for me.  A dog treat ornament (we dont have a dog LOL) and a story she wrote in school.  We are looking forward to just relaxing tomorrow and seeing if it snows or not.

frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Wa state.  We rarely get snow on valley level but some strong storms are coming through.  It has been very chilly here today.  DD's teacher sent home their homework folders so she will stay busy while off except on the actual holidays.  Reading books for reading journal, math work, science work etc.

Quoting andyroosmama:

Where are you? In TX, they get out tomorrow at 130 and go back on 1/7 and snow???????????? What is that???? it was in the 80s here today... honestly, if I had my way, they would be out just on Christmas day and New Year's day and that's it they'd be there in between...

Quoting frndlyfn:

SweetPea2004
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:10 PM

I rarely sign in all the staff know me and most of the teachers.

JasonsMom2007
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:13 PM
I'm so ready. we homeschool so we are just doing minimal work this week. He has a "sub" todAy and tomorrow though :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
soymujer
by Mikki on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Our last day is Friday and we go back Jan 3.  I can't wait.

family in the van   Mom of four

aetrom
by Gold Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:15 AM
We are off Friday for three weeks! I always love breaks! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:51 AM
LOL. last friday was son last day n he is out from dec 17th to Jan 1st n i am so glad too since we have to walk him to n from school since i do not drive.
jen113000
by Jenna on Dec. 19, 2012 at 8:29 AM
Friday is my boys last day... they go back on the 2nd.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)