Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Who's Ready....

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:09 PM
  • 31 Replies
For their Child(ren) to return to school if they haven't already?? Who's already over this winter break?? I'm so ready,so tired of my oldest 5(6 on Jan 6th) and my youngest 2 1/2 fighting all the time basically 24/7 unless sleeping... It's so frustrating...
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:26 PM
3 moms liked this

Nope, I am thoroughly enjoying the break.  It is a joy to be able to sleep late and not have to rush out the door every morning.  I plan to cherish every moment of it because the breaks go all too fast for my tastes.

aetrom
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:27 PM
I am enjoying it. When we had major battles I put them in the same room. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:30 PM
I am not ready yet. I enjoy being off from work, sleeping in, and spending time with my boys.
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:21 PM

I honestly am not ready. I enjoy time spent with my kids. Which is why I love being able to stay home with them.

aj23
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:54 PM
ME!
I love my son and its great when its just me and him but my sister is staying here now and her youngest is rowdy and she makes my child rowdy and all the kids combined is driving me crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TroyboysMom
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:56 PM

I am thoroughly enjoying this break. I only have a ds, so if he fights with himself, it's just funny. Plus, we're going to Disney for a week, starting Monday, and I'm excited for that. DS doesn't know yet.

k1kelley
by Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:02 PM

So far I am enjoying the break. DS (16) and DD (6) are actually getting along pretty well right now. They go back Jan. 2.

MommaTasha1003
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:22 PM

No, im enjoying her time home..... She on the other hand misses her friends & I think the busy-ness of the school day..

Also her attitude has returned to normal.. Since starting K she has been acting up at home like never before.. I wanted to pull my hair out trying to xmas shop with her... Now she is back to being her normal sweet self.. So I dont want her going back!!! :( lol.

Mama2ETA
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:26 PM

I'm ready, but not because they go back to school. They start their swimming and my dd starts dance once breaks are over. This is the first time in a long time my kids haven't had ONE fight/argument. My younger son (6) has been taking fish oil for his rage issues, and they disappeared. My oldest takes it too now for just plain brain development and this house is at peace!

huskermom98
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:37 PM

I'm not because that means DH goes back to work too!  He always takes the week off between Cmas and NY when the boys are off school...kind of like a mini-vacation for me because he'll do a lot of the cooking and some extra cleaning!!!  Luckily the 12" of snow we got before Cmas is keeping the boys occupied with lots of trips to the sledding hills, plus new Wii games are keeping us all busy (and active since we finally hooked up our Wii Fit Plus!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN