Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

How is your weekend?

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:52 PM
  • 6 Replies
How is your weekend going?! Any fun plans?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
saltlifemama
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:13 PM

My weekend is dragging. Trying to catch up after being sick and Christmas.

Nothing fun planned here. Just housework and getting the kids ready to go back to school on Monday.

jen113000
by Jenna on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Sorry you were sick. Nothing planned here either. We wanted a relaxing weekend after the craziness of the holidays!

Quoting saltlifemama:

My weekend is dragging. Trying to catch up after being sick and Christmas.

Nothing fun planned here. Just housework and getting the kids ready to go back to school on Monday.

k1kelley
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Both my DH and I are sick! No plans here.

jen113000
by Jenna on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Oh no! I hope you guys start to feel better asap. And that no one else in the house gets sick.

Quoting k1kelley:

Both my DH and I are sick! No plans here.

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Friday was a bit crazy- it was dd's b-day, ds2 had both an eye dr appt and got braces on, my bff and her son came over to celebrate dd's b-day, and we went out to dinner.

Sat., I took bff and her son home (they don't have a car), took dd out selling Girl Scout cookies, my cousin (in from out of state to help out a friend) came over, and we went out to dinner.

Today was church, and my cousin came over to watch the Colts-Ravens game (he's from MD, so he and I were happy w/ the outcome of the game; dh and the boys, not so much : )). The boys are now playing on the Wii, dd is playing w/ a friend, not sure what dh is doing, and I'm playing on here while the laundry in the dryer finishes. Dinner will be restaurant leftovers : )

TroyboysMom
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:55 AM

All of our fun was last week. We just got home from a week at Disney. Saturday we basically spent the entire afternoon being lazy in Barnes and Noble, and today was getting the house back in order for next week (laundry, meal-planning and prep, getting the bread made, cleaning - all the mundane stuff.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)