Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

guitar lessons

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:03 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hello, My daughter got a guitar for Christmas  her birthday will be coming soon in march i want to get her into a lesson i live in Riverview   the city i live near are Brandon, Bloomingdale, Ruskin sun city south shore, Tampa,  my daughter is 8  and i dear will helped.

Thank you

Piglet91

by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sunflowers12
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:12 PM

just get on line and research it out... one of my sons taught him self from YouTube when he was 12/13 years old my dh is a musion so that why i think its comes so natural to my kids!! be careful though and be sure its what she wants to do...

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I would find a music store in your area and ask them if they offer lessons or know somewhere that does. You could also ask the school if they know of anyone.

kdgord
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:14 PM
This

Quoting wakymom:

I would find a music store in your area and ask them if they offer lessons or know somewhere that does. You could also ask the school if they know of anyone.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Do you have a Guitar Center or other music store near you?  Stop in there and inquire.  Always check references before agreeing to anything though.

My cousin began teaching my oldest son when he was 4 or 5.  It isn't anything real regular and my son just likes to fool around on his guitar.  Cousin got my son a new guitar for Christmas this year.

piglet91
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Quoting steelcrazy:     My  Daurgther fool around  with her a lot too. Thank you

Do you have a Guitar Center or other music store near you?  Stop in there and inquire.  Always check references before agreeing to anything though.

My cousin began teaching my oldest son when he was 4 or 5.  It isn't anything real regular and my son just likes to fool around on his guitar.  Cousin got my son a new guitar for Christmas this year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN