Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So we had a rough morning to say the least!! He started crying when I woke him up (I think he fell asleep late.... Put him in bed at 9 but I think he stayed awake)

then getting dressed he had a flip out because he already had an under shirt on so "why did I give him another one?" so I had to explain the one he was wearing was dirty then he asked if I made him a lunch I said yes and he started crying his eyes out because he wanted to buy today!!! I told him he can buy tomorrow and I said go brush your teeth he stomped to the bathroom and slammed the door

so we go out to the bus and I tell him I love him and he gave me his "mad face" and I said "no matter how mad you are you always tell your mommy you love her before you leave because you never know what could happen before you see her again!!" Which is the same thing my mom told me when I was young and he started crying and wouldn't let go of me.... We've had this talk before I truly believe its a bad omen to not say I love you. I know he'll be fine but seeing his sad little face in the bus window as he drove away broke my heart.

Damn is it 3:30 yet I want me baby
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Replies (11-14):
jordonmasonmom
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:22 PM

My little one has mornings like that but by 3:30 he has had a GREAT day and comes out smiling =)

kjbugsmom1517
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:27 PM
9 is to late of a bedtime id bump it to 730 8 and see if that helps.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lindsayhoy0612
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:36 PM
He doesn't need to up until 8.... I normally try to get him to bed around 8pm but last night it was DH job to put him to bed

Quoting kjbugsmom1517:

9 is to late of a bedtime id bump it to 730 8 and see if that helps.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:53 PM

HAHAH, that has happened to me before.  You did good mama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)