Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

A Limo?!?!

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:18 PM
  • 5 Replies

My 5 year old daughter is a total mess!!  & by mess I mean comes up with some stuff!  Like this morning she says "You know, I really should be going to school in a limo"!!  This child is going to be the death of me!  LOL!  She's always coming up with something...she's a lil Diva!

Chase (1-1-99)  Lila & Carson (7-16-00)  Demi (5-4-07)  Cooper & Carter (3-23-11)  Ava (2-2-12)

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:24 PM

That is cute.  Ask her how much she is going to pay for that limo and when she was going to tell you about her wealth.

K8WillBLast
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Oh she says her daddy will get her whatever she wants because she's a princess!  She's told her teacher before...when most kids were being all rowdy right before lunch & the teacher kept trying to get them to sit down & calm down & finish their assignment before lunch...she said "Mrs. $@#$$% I don't think they want to do this right now so how about we just go to lunch then maybe when we come back we can do this"!!!  Ahhh...this child!

Quoting frndlyfn:

That is cute.  Ask her how much she is going to pay for that limo and when she was going to tell you about her wealth.

frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:33 PM

cQuoting K8WillBLast:

Oh she says her daddy will get her whatever she wants because she's a princess!  She's told her teacher before...when most kids were being all rowdy right before lunch & the teacher kept trying to get them to sit down & calm down & finish their assignment before lunch...she said "Mrs. $@#$$% I don't think they want to do this right now so how about we just go to lunch then maybe when we come back we can do this"!!!  Ahhh...this child!

Quoting frndlyfn:

Oh the fun of children.

K8WillBLast
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:36 PM

She's a riot!!!  That's forsure!

Quoting frndlyfn:

cQuoting K8WillBLast:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Oh the fun of children.

soymujer
by Mikki on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Kids come up with the darnedest things

family in the van   Mom of four

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)