Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

??QOTD?? 1/11/13

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:19 AM
  • 30 Replies

It's Cigerettes Are Hazardous For Your Health Day.

Have you ever smoked? If so, when did you start? Do you still smoke? If so, any desire to quit? If you have quit, what made you decide to quit and how did you do it?

Take is seriously!! GET YOUR PAP!

~~CINDY

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maxswolfsuit
by Max on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:21 AM

I smoked one time in college. I had to get up in the middle of a Spanish test and run to the bathroom to throw up the next morning. (there might have been a little drinking involved too...maybe)

I will never do it again. I can't for the life of me understand how anyone does. 

Cindy18
by Cruella on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:25 AM

Good Morning, Early Bird!!

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

I smoked one time in college. I had to get up in the middle of a Spanish test and run to the bathroom to throw up the next morning. (there might have been a little drinking involved too...maybe)

I will never do it again. I can't for the life of me understand how anyone does. 

ninamsi
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:27 AM
I have never smoked. I can't see spending money like that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:54 AM
I've tried cigs a few times...nasty shit! (Each time had alcohol involved)

So glad I never liked it. DH is a smoker and I've got to where I can barely stand kissing him until he brushes. Definitel nothing more than a quick peck with ciggy mouth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
endurablemist
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:56 AM
I started when I was 15. Stopped when I was pregnant with DD1. Unfortunately started again shortly after having her, and quit again almost 4 years ago!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
maxswolfsuit
by Max on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:57 AM

No Kidding! 

Quoting Cindy18:

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

Cindy18
by Cruella on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:59 AM

kiss

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

No Kidding! 

Quoting Cindy18:

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

Take is seriously!! GET YOUR PAP!

~~CINDY

mom2jessnky
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:04 AM

When I was 14 yrs old, my older sister told me if I ever smoked she'd beat the living s*** out of me. Since there was no end date for that, I've always assumed that if I smoke my sister will beat me half to death, and even though I've got 5" and 50# on her, I believe 100% that she could take me. So I've never smoked.

Plus it's gross, bad for you, and makes you reek to high heaven. Bleck, no thanks.

deadlights86
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:07 AM

I've never smoked and I have to stop myself from yelling at strangers on the street to stop killing themselves.

CometGirl
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:09 AM

I've never smoked.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN